Suspended

Answered!
Nicole3651
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Suspended

My listing has been suspended without any notification. I have called SEVERAL times and each time the ambassador says that they cannot help. They say the "specialized" team will be in touch. They NEVER call. This has been such a nightmare. I have almost a 5 star rating. Can anyone help me? 

1 Best Answer

Yes, I  finally got it back. 

View Best Answer in original post

19 Replies 19

Face to face is too confrontational imo. It's hard to get it right without offending the guest. 

At least, it is hard for me to pull it off personally. 

Regarding smoking for example, what I would do is send them a message like 

"As per our house rules, smoking inside is not permitted. However, you can smoke outside on our balcony if you would like."

This is less confrontational, and is more likely (nothing is 100% guaranteed) to work. Suggestions are more likely to work if you offer them an alternative. 

When you have everything recorded down in the Airbnb app like this, it makes it easier if you need to escalate it later down the line. 

Thank you for the suggestion! I want to add, that I rent a room in my home. This is a shared living situation, not a private airbnb. 

Tiara49
Level 2
Midland, TX

did you get your account back?

Yes, I  finally got it back. 

Lindsay610
Level 1
Denver, CO

My account has also been suspended -- two listings in total. I am a super host with nearly all 5-star ratings. No one will tell me anything. I keep calling and they say a specialized team member will get back to me and no one does.