The letters UD on host calendar

Answered!
Marcia464
Level 2
Ballina, Australia

The letters UD on host calendar

Hi All, 

Can anyone tell me what the UD on each day of my host calendar means? I'm not receiving any enquiries at all at the moment,  are these letters on the calendar telling me something?

TIA

Marcia

1 Best Answer

Thank you, all good now, issue sorted, thanks everyone for your help.

Marcia x

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Marcia464 I have no idea but suggest you use private browsing to pretend to book your own place and see if a) it shows up in search and b) if it is available

Thank you, I tried booking it but it told me that I couldn't book my own place.  Had no idea I could "private browse", will give it a go.

@Marcia464 private browsing is critical. If you just search in your locality as a guest then your place will appear at the top of the rankings. Under private browsing the truth of where your property appears will be shown.

Interesting. I'm trying to find how I do a private browse. Would you be able to tell me the steps of how I do it? Many thanks.

@Marcia464 in safari you just click on 'File' and then select 'new private window' Not sure how it works for other browsers

@Marcia464. I was able to enquire on some dates in April for both listings, so appears bookable. Could just be slow, as we are finding here.

Private browsing simply means make sure you log out of ABNB completely as a host and close the tab then open a fresh tab before searching on ABNB. Firefox is a good browser thats supposed to leave less of an internet search trail.

If you really want to know what UD means then suggest you message Superhost support; they seem to answer the easy questions pretty quickly these days. Then let us know 😉

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Marcia464 ,

I reached out to the technical team for this and they would need a screenshot to better understand this unique issue you are facing. Can you please share a screenshot where it shows UD on your calendar?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Marcia464 ,

Just checking in to see if all is okay! Do let us know if you are still facing the issue.

If yes, do send over a screenshot and I will be more than happy to relay it to the technical team for review!

-----

Thank you, all good now, issue sorted, thanks everyone for your help.

Marcia x

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks @Marcia464 for updating us! Did the issue got resolved by itself (may be a one-off error) or you had to change anything in the calendar settings?

-----