Tip of the Week 11: Clearly describe the type of breakfast you're providing

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Tip of the Week 11: Clearly describe the type of breakfast you're providing

As we head into the 11th week of theTip of the Week series, I'm excited to share this week’s tip on clearly describing the type of breakfast  you're providing 🍵🥐

The following tip was shared by @Lorna170  on a topic where a Host asked for advice on what kind of breakfast fellow Hosts provide for their guests.

"Be very clear in your listing as to the type of breakfast that you will be providing.  Will it be cooked or packaged? Will it include an array of products or just simple items to get people on their way in the morning". 

On this thread, we invite you to share your valuable tips on how you communicate breakfast expectations with your guests. So go ahead, and tell us everything about your tips and tricks on how to clearly communicate this! 👈 📣

We’re super excited to hear and learn from you all. Let's gather the best tips on communicating breakfast expectations to your guests, and don’t forget to give a thumbs up👍 to the best tips shared. 😊

👉 TOTW series

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

15 Replies 15
Miranda337
Level 2
Montgomery, MI

My insurance company told me that we are not licensed as a bed and breakfast, not licensed to serve food to the public. The only items my insurance company authorized is coffee/tea and pre-packaged items like granola bars. I tried it but it was more trouble than it was worth. I had spilled coffee on my curtains behind the dresser, and on the rug. And I wouldn't want anyone suing me claiming the granola bars made them sick. Food to the public is a no-no if you don't have the proper licenses and permits.