Today my airbnb red badge went half blue

Answered!

Today my airbnb red badge went half blue

Today my airbnb red badge went half blue. Has anyone elses changed. Of so do you know why?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi everyone 👋

@Annie1876 @Shelley159 

Thank you all so much for sharing this, and for your patience as the team worked on this issue. We are pleased to share that this has now been resolved - you can return your app icon to its normal state by uninstalling the app from your device and downloading it again from the GooglePlay Store.  

If your device does not have access to the GooglePlay Store, we advise you to use the Airbnb platform via your chosen device web browser, or a desktop machine.

Many thanks,
Rebecca 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Annie1876 

What badge - do you mean the icon for the app?

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi everyone 👋

@Annie1876 @Shelley159 

Thank you all so much for sharing this, and for your patience as the team worked on this issue. We are pleased to share that this has now been resolved - you can return your app icon to its normal state by uninstalling the app from your device and downloading it again from the GooglePlay Store.  

If your device does not have access to the GooglePlay Store, we advise you to use the Airbnb platform via your chosen device web browser, or a desktop machine.

Many thanks,
Rebecca 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines