Trip length problem!

Answered!
Gökhan27
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

Trip length problem!

Hello!
Even though I set the trip length 1 night, guests still required to book 5 nights!
Please help me urgently as I am losing potential guests!

I tried early access to your new update and it sucks!

1 Best Answer

Hi @Bhumika,

Unfortunately, I had to solve it on my own without an adequate help from airbnb support. It was all about new update features. Without giving detailed explanations of how to adjust custom trip length with new "rules set", how would I be able to know how to do it...

Previously, on calendar part, I was able to select the dates and put trip length on whichever I wanted. Now, we are required to put "rule set" first, then apply these on the dates that we wish to adjust their trip lengths.

I guess this part deserves better explanation from airbnb side...

Sincerely,

Gokhan

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Gökhan27 

Haven't dared switch to the new update so the info below is for the old version:

In Host mode, go to 

==>Menu

==>Listing

==>Pricing and availability

==>Trip length and press Edit

==>Enter again your minimum night to 1 night and do not forget to press SAVE a bit further down

I confirm all 3 listings are showing with a 5 day minimum.

Good luck

Joëlle

Dear @Joelle43 
Thank you very much for your kind help,

However, this new update is only making trouble so far for me.
I cannot customize the trip lengths as I wish. I custom a trip length for 3 nights but guests can see it at least for 5 nights. Already called the customer support and they are in charge. Definitely new update is not recommendable right now!

Hello @Gökhan27 

I'm so sorry to hear that the new update is causing you this problem.   It would seem that you are not the only one having this type of issue on the CC so I'm hoping that @Bhumika might be able to address your problem with the tech support?

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gökhan27 ,

I am so sorry to hear about it! Are there any updates on your issue since you posted? Did the Support get back to you on this?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika,

Unfortunately, I had to solve it on my own without an adequate help from airbnb support. It was all about new update features. Without giving detailed explanations of how to adjust custom trip length with new "rules set", how would I be able to know how to do it...

Previously, on calendar part, I was able to select the dates and put trip length on whichever I wanted. Now, we are required to put "rule set" first, then apply these on the dates that we wish to adjust their trip lengths.

I guess this part deserves better explanation from airbnb side...

Sincerely,

Gokhan

Im having the same issue and Airbnb doesnt care at all. Im loosing bookings because of this..

Rama263
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I exactly have the same problem, it seems old setting have been copied to new version but there is no interface to remove them, also new trip length will not override the old one, so as you sad regardless of trip duration in any date it still shows 3 days (in my case),

I have also spoke over the phone and the guy looked at it and said that it looks like a bug.

he referred it to developers, but God knows how long it takes to fix. and meanwhile I am losing potential bookings.