When does the lead status appear as Won?

Madeleine134
Level 2
Valla, Australia

When does the lead status appear as Won?

Hi Team, I have recently won my first co-host listing and I tried to update the lead status to "Won" however it gives me an error message saying that "Cohost is not authorized to set WON lead status". 

Any advise would be great!

Also, I referred this friend and she didn't use my link to set up her listing (by accident) does this mean I don't receive my referral bonus?

6 Replies 6
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Madeleine134,

Congratulations on your first win—what an exciting milestone!

I’ve tagged a few experienced co-hosts who may be able to help:

@Neil702 @Kaushal8 @Sarah5000 @Suzanna18 @Alberto70 @Mirika0 @Margaret132 @Jill1331 @Paul1255 @Tamila9 

Looking forward to the conversation!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Jill1331
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi @Madeleine134 . 

I think it is only the listing owner that can update the status to 'won' from their end.  I may be wrong though but this is what happens my end 😊

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jill1331! Thank you for your feedback. How long have you been co-hosting for?

By the way, I've added a tag with Madeline's name to your comment. To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu. This way, they will receive a notification 😊

-----

Jill1331
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

@Quincy   Thank you.  I have been Co-Hosting for just over a year but hosting on Airbnb for about 5 yrs.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Jill1331  That's fantastic! It sounds like you have a lot of experience under your belt.

Speaking of co-hosting, we recently had a host looking for some support in England.  It could be a great opportunity for you to expand your co-hosting experience even further! The thread is here.

We’d also love to hear more about your journey and the transition from hosting to co-hosting. Your insights are invaluable to the community! You can share anytime by clicking here or on the "Post" button in the upper right hand corner (if using a computer) 🙂

-----

Jill1331
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Ps.  Congratulations.  Exciting times ahead