What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    For security reasons, I would like to hide my calendar from guests searching for houses to rent . If a potential guest is interested in particular dates then they can inquire and find whether those dates are available. I would like to avoid showing ever... Latest reply by Daphne172
    6 years of owning/hosting Airbnbs, and I have finally found an "unsolveable" issue on the Airbnb platform that is absolutely blowing my mind. Looking for advice if anyone has experienced something similar: We bought a property with 9 units on it. The gu... Latest reply by Batten-Green0
    Has anyone noticed the downgrade sharing guest reviews with the host? Previously (generally, before 2023 began), if your account settings are to receive an email, when a guest review is ready to publish, you receive an email from Airbnb. Kind of like this... Latest reply by Ed221
    Hi, after successfully hosting for 7+ years I asked a friend to help giving her a cut from the income. I changed the profile picture so that will not show either her or me Then I would like to change the name to include the two names ie from Maria to Mari... Latest reply by Helen3