What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Ive got this problem in my BO about discounted rates,It's been like this for a couple of days that I've noticed,I have my base rate set, Thats okMy calendar is full till March next year, so thats ok,When I go to Discount rate on the weekly rate I have no ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • Discount rate.png
    So, Airbnb introduced a long-expected Pet fee...BUT... I just realized there is a catch...hosts can only set a pet fee per booking..... not per day .... and not per pet! Pet fee is NOT multiplied by the number of pets! Guests can book for up to 5 pets...... Latest reply by Eric6261
    I am totally confused on why my Airbnb was Suspended. I am very Courteous to my guest and have had no complaints. I have not cancelled on anyone. I am hosting I'm extremely confused and feel like I am being punished for no reason. I had a great review fro... Latest reply by Bhumika
    ειμαι ιδιωτης και μου ηρθε μυνημα απο την αιρ μπι εν μπι οτι να προσθεσουμε αριθμο για ΦΠΑ ,δεν κοβω τιμολογια.τι να κανω?@ολοι Latest reply by Bhumika