What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Καλησπέρα σας! Θα ήθελα παρακαλώ να μάθω, εάν και πω γίνεται να πραγματοποιηθει καταχώρηση στην Airbnb,σπίτι που είναι στο όνομα του αποθανόντα πατέρα μου, εγώ φιλοξενουμε ακόμη σε αυτό και το συντηρω! Ευχαριστώ πολυ! Latest reply by Stratos9
    My neighbor has messaged me about hearing a big clanging noise and when she looked out side, my guest who has just checked in, hit the roof of my carport. The guest hasn't informed. Me yet. Do I make contact with them or wait until tomorrow? The booking w... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I've been a host for several years, most of those as a SuperHost until Covid brought my numbers down. I had always had a $500 damage/security deposit, but never needed it. Until last summer when a guest destroyed the linens with blood and chewing gum. Whe... Latest reply by Lisa722
    Hi all, I use Guesty for Hosts to manage my listing. I have my first guest arriving in 7 days and I scheduled a Guest Arrival Form to be sent out automatically a week before guest check in. This morning the guest messaged me saying the form was coming up... Latest reply by Helen3