What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi,this is our first time hosting - we just set up the listing a few days ago. and haven't had a guest yet.We have "Instant Book" on along with the setting that requires favorable ratings.We got a "new event" in my inbox today. it appears that a person ha... Latest reply by Julian1176
    Hello, I have three listings in Airbnb called for the last seven days reporting that neither of my listings are searchable ; I talked to more than 19 service representatives, all of them indicating that they have placed my ticket support in "high priori... Latest reply by Raul408
    We have registered in Airbnb as second home short stay. We would like to open our branch in Cutrallam, Tamilnadu, India. Kindly guide us regarding potential of that area etc.
    How do I know if the resolution center refunded a guest who complain post checkout? I see where it was paid to me at checkout but I dont know if the guest was refunded after they complained. Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Help me please to get to the root of this problem as I want to prevent in the future the problem that I have experienced for the past 2 days.On 9/11/20 I received an inquiry from Joe.. to reserve my place from 9/12/20-9/26/20. Joe.. asked for a special... Latest reply by Michael2476