edit listing

Lynn2021
Level 1
Boca Raton, FL

edit listing

Is the airbnb system down for listing updates? I'm in the process of creating a listing that has not been published yet and it isn't allow me to do any editing when I click on "edit listing" - it only shows full preview and not other options to change. Want to change Title, description and photos.

3 Replies 3
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I am not sure if there is anything at the moment- you can search the web for that. The chances of someone being here now and specifically working on the new listing are slim. I did work on a new one last week with no issues. Have you tried clearing cookies and history? Your draft should still save even if you do that

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

@Lynn2021 

I can edit my existing listings as usual. Often people solve these types of issues by continuing on the other platform (app if you were working on the website, or website if you were working on the app). Hope it helps.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Lynn2021 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles editing your listing. Could you let me know id you're still experiencing the issues? If so, please follow these troubleshooting steps: 

• Log out (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Close all browser windows/tabs (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Open ONE new window (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Clear cache and cookies and browser history (on all affected devices/browsers)
  • Delete & re-install app (if applicable)

Please let me know how you get on. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines