need feedback on listing

Natalia1650
Level 1
Hollywood, FL

need feedback on listing

Hi there, if anyone can look at my listing pictures and give me constructive criticism - I would appreciate it!! Thank you for your time!need 

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1224116874423889356?source_impression_id=p3_1723836701_P3rqXqK3eUDnY83z 

Bhumika_0-1723836723321.png

[Content updated by Community Manager]

8 Replies 8
Karen3592
Level 3
Santa Rosa, CA

Hi @Natalia1650 , when I click on your profile to see your listing in Hollywood Florida, I get your listing in Boalsburg Pennsylvania. I cannot find a listing for you in Florida. Is the , Pennsylvania the listing you want critique on? Thank you for clarifying. Karen

Same happens for me.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's a great question @Karen3592 @Brittany533 ! Thanks so much for chiming in for @Natalia1650 's support. Appreciate you both!  🌻

I noticed @Natalia1650 's profile and looks like the listing is in Boalsburg, Pennsylvania. @Natalia1650 I hope you don't mind that I have added your listing link and photo for Hosts to share feedback and refer your listing easily.

Looking forward to the wonderful suggestions from other Hosts 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Corinne509
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hello @Natalia1650  first look OMG it's fabulous. How much per night?  Yes clarification of location. Nice job!

@Natalia1650 It looks fabulous. My only small criticism is that the living room looks full. Could you maybe take pictures from a different angle and/or move one or more of the chairs out to give it a more spacious look. 
I would also say that the living room and main bedroom could do with a slash of colour, they are very neutral. I prefer the other bedrooms with the coloured cushions on the bed. Although I am a very colourful person and that might not be to everyone else’s taste. 

Andrea6532
Level 2
Georgetown, KY

@Natalia1650 , it's a beautiful home! I love your design aesthetic.

I think image #12 is stronger than #3 used in your top five.

I do not have confirmation that this is true, but I have always been advised not to use vertical images in my listings. While some of those shots are design magazine worthy I'm not sure if they will work against you?

I would keep the bar area moody photos together and I would not use the glassware more "artistic" photos because when a potential renter scrolls the feed having one pop up seems abrupt and interrupts the flow. If you want one in your top five images I would use the one that had the view of the entire room. I would likely click through on that image.

A guest will see the mood, all the beautiful bar ware etc. I think it's better to use one really strong image than 5-7 of the same thing. However, definitely use those on social media to promote your home.

It seems like some images have been edited and they look great but maybe you also have accidentally included the unedited versions of the living/dining room?

People love my outdoor spaces and your outdoor room space is great! I love the furniture you picked, but I highly recommend taking some twilight dusk and night time shots. Pick one really strong one with all the lighting at night to show what it looks like at night and add it to your top five rotation.

I also agree with the adding pops of color with pillows and throw blankets. It's hard to photograph the true depth of all the beautiful neutral textures in your design without great lighting or help with lighting your photography. Some living room images are really strong and others I would delete.

In your top description, I would move your last sentence first. The one about the location. ☺️

Best of luck to you on your new STR! 

Anna14153
Level 2
Athens, Greece

@Natalia1650  your listing is very impressive!! The house looks amazing, very warm , comfy and spacious! It is fully equipped down to the last detail. The photo album you have created is amazing , it displays clearly all the rooms offered and their amenities. Maybe offer some pics of the surrounding neighbourhood and various landmarks. 
Also , maybe a more inviting title? I can understand that emphasising the amenities offered is important and an attraction but the house offers much more than that.. 

Good luck 🤞🏻 hope this is helpful 😊🙋🏻‍♀️

Great job Natalia! Fabulous pictures and staging! My only recommendation would be to cut it down to about 40 of your best. Some of them are a bit repetitive. Good luck!