new listing

new listing

hey I moved to a new apartment and opened a new list

I dont see new people watching my apprtment.

can you please help me to understand if I did evrything right?
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27521694?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=1af21f98-52c9-4a61-8d4a...

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Or28 One of your listings only has about 12 days availability, the other appears to have no availability. Is this what you intended?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Or28 ,

Did you happen to see Mike's comment? It would be great if you could elaborate so that members can help you with your listing.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey I have only one list apartment 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Or28 do you mean that you have no 'views' Or?Its difficult to know if you are also living in the apartment but it looks a little small so maybe change the description . Maybe add some clean towels to the bathroom area as everything looks a little worn and may be perfectly clean in reality but looks as if you are living in it at the moment.Make your calendar available for at least a month ,if not more, because most people book some weeks or even months ahead.H

also Or your description says 'huge awsome house' wheras it is a small apartment , that may explain a few things. It also looks like you may be sharing with the host . If it is part of a 'huge awsome house' then show an outside pic ... Its just a little confusing Or.. H