response rate

Answered!
Tea-And-Mia0
Level 2
Split, Croatia

response rate

Hello. Please if someone can navigate me where can I find my response rate? Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tea-And-Mia0 Go to Menu, then insights, then superhost status and you will find it there.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tea-And-Mia0 Go to Menu, then insights, then superhost status and you will find it there.

Thank you. I found it now.

Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

Hi @Tea-And-Mia0!

Your response rate and response time measure how quickly and consistently you respond to inquiries and reservation requests. You can find your response rate on your Dashboard under Stats. If you're using professional hosting tools, you can find the response rate under Requests.

I found this under the how to question section.

Thank you. I found it under Insights but I am curious where are "Stats" as I don't have that on Dashboard. I opened link and there is nothing like "Stats" there.

Hi @Tea-And-Mia0!

On my app, I find it under insights —> superhost —> Response rate. I personally don’t use my computer to manage my listing often. I think they need to update their help section as they changed the titles. It only shows a percentage for my response rate.

If you look your listing up as a guest traveling, it will show how quickly you respond (less than 1 hour, within a few hours, etc.) under contact host. I guess it helps to manage expectations of when you may receive a response to your inquiry.

Hi @Tea-And-Mia0 you can find your response rate in a few different places on the Airbnb platform. When you click Insights, under Performance, look for Superhost and I believe that is where you can see your "stats" including Response Rate. I hope this helps! 😊