would love some feedback on my listing and also any tips greatly appreciated!

Leena88
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

would love some feedback on my listing and also any tips greatly appreciated!

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 15.20.22.png

Hey community! Hope you are all thriving and enjoy the summer! I used to host some 6 years back and am back on airbnb. 

Would love some feedback on my listing and also any general nuggets of wisdom and tips!

Also when I put in my post code I can't seem to see my listing?

Thanks!

Leena 

🏡 View on AirbnbRental unit in Greater London · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bathroom

7 Replies 7
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Leena88 👋

Welcome to the Community Center 🎉 I hope you don't mind, I added a photo and a link to your listing to your post. I'm hoping that with easier access, more hosts will pop by and support you with constructive and helpful feedback. 😍

BTW, I really love the lampshade in the bedroom! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Andrew2837
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

Hi @Leena88 

My only advice would be to better light your photographs. A professional photographer should be able to set up proper lighting so that your beautiful listing does not appear dark. The darker the photos, the smaller and dingier things appear. Excellent photos help a lot, especially in this competitive environment. 

Wishing you much success!  

Anna14418
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi @Leena88 , if you could ad some lighting to the photos that would make a huge improvement. 

Hi @Leena88 

I’d suggest to cozy up the space where guests will be sleeping with walls paintings, some plants and maybe other house decor, you have plenty of shelfs to use. I would definitely add a TV in the room and get some black out or room darkening curtains, it looks like the bedroom can get very bright in the am. Guests are really appreciate a good sleep without sun waking up them up after most little  long flight and just generally being on vacation. Full length mirror wouldn’t hurt as well. I hope this was helpful. 

Andy3975
Level 1
Longmont, CO

@Leena88 The living and dining area look cluttered to me. I would tidy those areas up and hang all the mirrors, pics and disco ball on the floor. 
I also agree with getting pro photos to help with lighting and make the space look and feel bigger. 
the bed area and kitchen and deck look clean and sharp. Nice work. Best of luck. 

Andre16211
Level 2
Danbury, CT

Hello @Leena88 

Your listing is pretty good. I don't know London well but I'll be visiting you soon. I'm from Connecticut US