AirBNB is not calling us back, Are they Avoiding us?

AirBNB is not calling us back, Are they Avoiding us?

I have tried on the phone to reach them, and their recording says a hold time of 1+ hours wait time , so I have held many times and after thirty to forty minutes they hang up on us, I have requested a call back through chat and text messaging and am going on 6th day. are they avoiding us anyone have any ideas?

this is what we believe

The terms listed in 1.2-9.7 make Airbnb's Extenuating circumstances refund unenforceable. they literally are stealing your money.... read and be ready to discuss this and request your money be returned per your original policy. Also, Airbnb considers us, third party independent contractors as Hosts, they consider Guests members of their Travel business, however by them canceling your calendar and full refunding is an illegal act and they have stolen our money. their extenuating circumstance policy has no authority behind it ... the terms of their own agreement make it unenforceable read it and demand your money. please copy and paste to other Hosts you read are going through the same.

I think they know they are in the wrong start collecting the information of how much they owe you.

You can click on terms at the bottom of most pages and read for yourself.

0 Replies 0