30 hours waiting for Airbnb to contact me!!!

Odón0
Level 2
Lanzarote, Spain

30 hours waiting for Airbnb to contact me!!!

I asked support to give me a call 30 hours ago! 

Still waiting, 08/03/2022 17:44 pm

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Odón0  Support won't call you back. They say they will, but almost never do. 

It is better to communicate with them through messaging or Twitter.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Odón0

Have you heard back from the team since your post here or do you still need more help? We can check on our end to make sure your query is being processed if you'd like, or if you tell us a bit more about what's happening, other Hosts might be able to give you some advice. 

Let us know how you get on!

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Odón0
Level 2
Lanzarote, Spain

Hi Emily, they haven’t called and they are not going to… I’m really sad to say, but Airbnb is not the same after the COVID situation and they will never be…

My issue is basically that an agent of Airbnb decided to cancel one of my bookings having a firm cancellation policy one night before the checkout while I was solving the issue with the client, without checking with me if it was solved or not! 
I want them to call me and explain me this and the reason they refunded 186€ for a night when my price per night was 85€….

I already blocked the calendar for this Villa on Airbnb site, and will do with the rest of my properties soon…

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Odón0

I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard back from them yet! I've checked on my end, and the team has confirmed to me that someone is working on your query and will follow-up with you as soon as possible. I don't have any more details, though I do hope it'll get resolved shortly. 

Let us know how it goes!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines