6 listings suspended, no information. After 1 one of my house was almost burtn and somebody trashed my place place and lied...

Quentin186
Level 1
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

6 listings suspended, no information. After 1 one of my house was almost burtn and somebody trashed my place place and lied...

Hi everyone 

I literally just had my 6 listings all suspended. This is my business and my life. I started this business earlier this year and have been accelerating with great listings in the last few weeks. 

Last weekend someone almost burnt my house and left the house 2 days before the end of the booking without saying anything. I was left alone the whole week to address everything and to try to fix things. No concrete answers or no concrete support provided.

Yesterday in one my new listings somebody left the place in terrible conditions and 1 hour late. They then destroyed me with a 1 and fake comments and complete lies.

I have been spending time on the phone with assistance and support but nothing. No feedback, nothing. It is a complete 0. And now as I just checked my account my 6 listings are suspended.

I honestly believe this has been the hardest and worst week of my life and now this happened and nobody to help. When I call the line hangs up on me...

2 Replies 2
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Quentin186 So sorry to hear this. You’re not alone. There are, unfortunately, many stories just like yours on this forum. Most hosts report their listing are back online within a few days. Hope you get everything sorted.

Prevention is the name of the game on Airbnb. Is there perhaps more you can do to be vetting guests, to weed the risky ones out? 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Quentin186 Do you list on other sites? If not, and this is your business, it is essential that you do so to mitigate the risk of these random Airbnb suspensions. I hope all works out for you soon with Airbnb.