Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

ACCOMMODATION SWAP

Carmen1528
Level 2
Ames, Spain, Spain

ACCOMMODATION SWAP

Hi everyone, I'd like to swap my flat in Santiago de Compostela ( Galicia, Spain during July &August for a place from mid December -March on the coast  in The Canaries, Andalucía, Murcia, Cyprus.Alicante, Valencia ,  Castellón , Algarve, Mallorca, Menorca, Sicilly. I want to scape to a sunnier area  while you may want some  fresh air in the heart of summer. 

3 Replies 3

Hi @Carmen1528,

Your idea for a flat swap sounds amazing! Santiago de Compostela in the summer for a sunnier spot in the winter is a great offer. There are a few websites like HomeExchange or Love Home Swap where you can list your flat for a swap and find others looking for similar exchanges. You might also want to post in Facebook groups that focus on accommodation swaps in the regions you're interested in.

Good luck finding the perfect sunny escape for winter!

Thank you very much Hugo, I appreciate your advice  I heard about the online sites to exchange houses, I  am just trying to save money as in order to join them there is a yearly subscription fee, that only may be worthy if you take more than one vacation per year. I believe Airbnb could have this service for hosts. Best regards !

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Carmen1528 , A sunnier escape is always tempting during the summer. Have you found any leads yet?

@Hugo990 has also shared relevant advices below. Have you had a chance to explore those platforms? 

I'd also recommend you to post in our Spanish speaking community center to see if hosts are interested to connect! 

All the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines