Account suspended after guest

Account suspended after guest

Guest Laura demanded we immediately retrieve her multiple amazon packages.   When i got tired of it and told her to get them she said i was commiting theft and called the police.  She checked out early.   The officer thought it was ridiculous but now our account is suspended. 

What are we to do?

Linda and David Moore
6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@The-Harmony-Inn-Bed-And-Breakfast0 

You account seems to be still active, but your listings are (temporary ?) not in the search system.

I think you need to explain Airbnb what happended and make your point.

One guest can ruin a hosting business by making (false) complaints at Airnbnb.

Are my listings still showing as temporary?

I did submit our text messages and explain what happened. 

Linda and David Moore

@The-Harmony-Inn-Bed-And-Breakfast0 It looks like your listings can accept bookings again! I tried it out all all of them seem okay. Glad to see it was resolved. 

Thanks for checking!  I appreciate it.

I have another problem.   Megan made a nonrefundable booking and was a no show.  Now she posted a 1 star review.  How do i get it removed?

Linda and David Moore

@The-Harmony-Inn-Bed-And-Breakfast0  Linda and David I think that unfortunately you'll have a hard time getting that removed. Guests are allowed to write a review even if they don't stay with you as long as their review accurately relfects their experience with you. She doesn't say that your place was dirty, bad or anything else: she states that you didn't cooperate with her. She conveniently fails to mention that what you were uncoperative with was her request for a refund she wasn't entitled to, but she doesn't say anything that's likely to get the review removed. You can keep trying customer service and maybe you'll get lucky. I like contacting them on Twitter @airbnbhelp. If she rated you down on cleaning, location, etc. I would rest my case for removal on that, as those are things she couldn't know because she never visited your property. 

All you can do is leave a professional explanation as to why the situation occurred @The-Harmony-Inn-Bed-And-Breakfast0