AirBnB Instant Book filter not working

AirBnB Instant Book filter not working

My listing does not show up when users have the Instant Book filter checked.  I have reached out to support over several times over the past two months and they say it's a "known issue", but have no further info and just close my cases.  I have also talked to other hosts and read stories from others that have the same issue.

If it's a known issue, why isn't it resolved after so long?  I've done plenty of database design, web design and coding to know that this should be an easy fix.

I feel like AirBnB is purposely returning incorrect results, but I'm not sure why.  @Brian 

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Christopher1417 

That sounds frustrating - I'm sorry that Support haven't been able to provide a solution.

I've contacted them to see if there's anything that can be done, and if I get any information back from them, I'll drop you a message.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Jenny ,

Again, support was unable to really offer an explanation or offer a solution.  I feel like the completely try to dodge the issue.  I provided screenshots showing my property in the search results and on the map (with no search filters).  Then whenever I simply add "Instant Book" to my search criteria, my property disappears.  Support provided screenshots from their side, however, they avoided searching with the "instant book" criteria.  I even asked them if they could try searching with that turned on and show the screenshots then.  They basically just said there's nothing wrong.