Airbnb Support COMPLETELY unresponsive and creating a nightmare

Jack1617
Level 3
Vail, CO

Airbnb Support COMPLETELY unresponsive and creating a nightmare

After seven years using Airbnb as host and guest, and thousands upon thousands of dollars spent in fees alone, I cannot even get a ** phone call from a case manager assigned to my "urgent and escalated safety case."  After FOUR DAYS.  Every time I write or call, I am told no one but he can talk to me, and he NEVER communicates.  This is turning into a goddam nightmare, and I have tried everything (Tweeting to Brian Chesky, emailing to every executive I have personal contact for, calling repeatedly, emailing other support reps - NOTHING).  This is the last time I will use Airbnb, this has become a nightmare.  I have gotten ZERO support with this issue, have felt unsafe and locked myself inside for days on end in a place that doesn't even have windows, and am now supposed to move to a new Airbnb tomorrow, but no one has done anything about the current booking, it won't let me change the dates for a refund, and I can't afford both (I can't even afford the new one, but have had my arm twisted into leaving).  This feels like I am being scammed by the host and Airbnb, and I am beyond irate, at this point **.. seven years of loyalty, and they seem happy to just flush that down the drain over making one phone call to me...  UNbelievable.

**[Inappropriate comment removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jack1617 

So what is your "urgent and escalated safety case" ?

And why feel being scammed by te host and Airbnb ?

Venting here is one thing, but nobody understands what your issue is (besides not being called)