Anyone else having a problem with posting here ?

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

Anyone else having a problem with posting here ?

I have tried to respond to a couple of posts, one thread that was started by me and a couple started by others. I keep receiving the message below and the above that it says "An error had occured". Is it just me ?

"our post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I have tried to redo the posts a couple of times and I still receive this message. I wonder whether this post will work ? It didn't the first time, but it worked the second time !

30 Replies 30
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

I've sent screenshots by PM.

The trouble starts, when you insert links and/or photos.

@Till-and-Jutta0@EmilieIt seems to have stopped coming up with error messages on mine now, but in the previous messages I didn't have any links or photos inserted just tags.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you all, that's super useful!

@Ruth413 The auto-saved content is a new feature that saved you comment for later, in case you write something but don't want to post it just yet. I've tried it myself and when loading it works like a charm - if it doesn't for you though, let me know. 🙂

I'll take your recordings and screenshots to the team to investigate further, thank you again for your help. 🙏

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Gerlinde0from the DE-CC has the same issue.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ruth413I have been getting the exact same thing today, but found if I just keep clicking the reply button (maybe about three times), the comment does publish.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Not working now at all.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Deleting everything but the tag if I try to include a tag in the post...

Hence my weird short responses here!

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@ Huma, I just typed a message replying that it seems to have sorted itself now, but it just did it again and left just the tag. Giving it another go.

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@Bes175@Huma0. Trying again with a couple of proper tags. @Bes175 said if you keep pressing reply it goes through but when I do this it either deletes part of the message it or all of it and just leaves the tags. @Emilie

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Ruth for me that happens often [tags I usually don use much] * simply click and goes through. 1st is has a Black strip on top [as a warning] then I click, and it disappears.

As for tags - no idea now how it goes.

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

It has started working fine again. Very confusing.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Ruth413, @Bes175, @Huma0 and @Till-and-Jutta0 for continuing to test this out! I've summarised the main issues and shared them with our tech team so they can try and get to the bottom of it. I'll keep you in the loop if I have any updates. 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ruth413 @Bes175 @Huma0  @Till-and-Jutta0 @Gillian166 and @Sudsrung0 

Just wanted to let you know that the much-dreaded glitch has finally been resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding!!! Please feel free to give us feedback on whether it is functioning as intended. Thanks so much for highlighting this issue, such communication helps us to resolve things faster. Kudos to you 🙌

We are glad to announce our 6th Month of Celebration! Click here to view the line-up!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines