Ask a Superhost

Spencer173
Level 2
Pompano Beach, FL

Ask a Superhost

For the new "Ask a Superhost" program, does anyone know how to qualify as a Superhost mentor?  I am a Superhost and love helping others succeed, I wonder how I can apply for this program? 

12 Replies 12
Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Spencer173 @I haven’t heard of this new “Ask a Superhost” program. Is it the same as being an ambassador? If it is, they send you an email invite and you can apply if you like. 

Hey @Katrina79!

It’s a new feature with their winter release video. Maybe ambassadors is the pool they choose from. I’ll look into it more thank you! 

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

“I am a Superhost and love helping others succeed”

@Spencer173 You can do that here. 

@Colleen253 yes of course, but I also wanted to know how to become involved in this specific program.

@Spencer173 Well we won’t know until Airbnb works out the glitches in this new program. I had never heard of it either, until a new host asked about it yesterday. I searched and saw it advertised but there was no way to get any information.

The great thing about this community is the wide reach. There are a ton of members, seasoned and new. Lots of newbies asking for help every day. When you offer your input, you’re never just helping one person, but thousands more. And it lives on forever in the very large archives. 

Hope you stick around and contribute here as well as getting involved in the new program. Nice that you want to give back 😊

I’m new and I would love to be someone’s mentee. I tried signing up for mentor but it says that my account doesn’t qualify 

Jason16
Level 2
Weehawken, NJ

Does anyone know how one get's paid through this program?

I can summarize the rough draft as follows;

After you apply to become an Airbnb Ambassador, they review your application, if you meet the necessary conditions, you will be promoted to Airbnb Ambassador.

(This does not make you an Airbnb employee, nor does it give you Airbnb rights or the right to use your name.)

After you are accepted to the program, a special panel opens for you. Just like the hosting panel. You invite people (friends, acquaintances) through this panel or Airbnb gives you the opportunity to communicate with people who have just started hosting.

You tell new hosts how they should manage their listings and what they can or should do for their guests. You give them detailed guidance, you help them to be a good host.

After these hosts host their first successful and fulfilling guests, you earn a reward-payment that varies accordingly. The more regularly you do this job, the more reward-pay you get.

The most important issue here is to contribute and help the Airbnb community.

h4wksq7a1
Sabrina1064
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello! I am looking to become a host in general, but we want to learn from a superhost the ins and outs of renting their property before we take the plunge. Anyone here open to speaking with me and my husband and mentoring us? Thanks. 

K--Mustafa0
Level 5
İzmir, Turkey

You can apply via the link I will add below. For those who are curious about the details, I explained it in another comment above. Those who have questions can ask.

https://www.airbnb.com.tr/ambassadors

I applied for this program and wanted to work for the development and spread of the Airbnb community in my country, but unfortunately they rejected me. I hope you can make it!

h4wksq7a1
Cody236
Level 2
Apopka, FL

Definitely in need of a mentor 

Cody236
Level 2
Apopka, FL

Hey Spencer,

were you able to get into the program? And are you still looking for host to mentor? Because I’m definitely looking for a mentor and will be trying to get into that program as well for my first property.