Available to Co-Host in Southern California

Carroll14
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Available to Co-Host in Southern California

Hello Everyone!

I've been co-hosting a friends property through VRBO for 2 years and love it and decided to try and expand to Airbnb! I'm located in Los Angeles. I recently signed up for co-hosting and thought I would post here to get my name out there. I'm available in Orange County, Los Angeles, and Riverside Counties for co-hosting! 

I can help you set up your place on Airbnb, create your rental space, and handle your reservations for you. I can communicate with guests for you and I can manage the check in/out process and cleaning. I'm available for whatever you need!

I have great reviews on my renter profile and I love receiving guests to a warm and welcoming space and making them feel special during their stay. I'm always in close communication with guests and help them with anything they need. 

Message me back if you want to talk about how I can help you!

Carroll

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Carroll14 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I just wanted to let you know that you might get a response by joining a local group.  You can find one by going here.

Good luck with your search!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

The only group in Southern California is private and only lets already-established hosts join. Is there anywhere else to discuss co-hosting opportunities with locals? @Jenny 

Carter Holcomb