Booking cancellation

Chris12596
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Booking cancellation

We have made a booking at**

Initially we were planning to stay there 16 - 20 March, but due to the travel restrictions of Covid 19 we changed our reservation to 11  - 15 June. My husband was in contact with the host personally. However, I do not see any notifications of new dates on his Airbnb profile and unfortunately we still can't travel so have to cancel this booking. Kindly advise

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Chris12596 

You are posting in a community forum for hosts and guests rather than to Airbnb. All the ways of contacting Airbnb are in the CONTACT AIRBNB post towards the top of the forum you are posting in.

I am not sure why your husband didn't alter the dates on your booking,  when you were not able to travel in March. Or what that means now you want to cancel. I would be concerned if he didn't alter the date and did not cancel, this will impact on your ability to cancel now.

If your husband made the booking and liaised with the host, probably best for him to liaise with the host and airbnb now regarding the cancellation as he will be aware of previous discussions.