Calendar and inbox both disappeared today Help !

Helyn8
Level 2
Falmouth, United Kingdom

Calendar and inbox both disappeared today Help !

My calendar and inbox have both disappeared today!  I click on manage my listings as usual and nothing other than individual guest profiles. Hi can’t message from these .. it has never let me. Normally I go to the inbox snd message from there but no inbox and also no calendar. What is happening ? Any ideas please. I have bookings coming up and guests arriving tomorrow 

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Helyn8 

Using the app or the website ?

If the website, does this link work ?:

List Reservations

Helyn8
Level 2
Falmouth, United Kingdom

@Emiel1 Thank you Just in the app  ., just did a longer  reply but it said fatal error when I sent it to you 

Emiel1
Level 10

@Helyn8 

It always says  "fatal error" when people sending something to me..... 😎

Andrew216
Level 5
Scotland, United Kingdom

any explanation from the Company? I'm getting zero. 😕

Andrew216
Level 5
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi Hi. I have exactly the same situation. I spent ages talking to "support" (lol) who kept asking what browser i was using, whether i was using the app (no). Telling me to clear cookies, cache etc. These support have NO IDEA about the web programming. Someone has obviously tried to change it to a drop down "menu" and then have not made it a drop down that works.
Try looking up you own listing without being logged on, click on it and then try logging in.
This may enable you to access the calendar page. Or hit the top left AIRBNB logo and send a message from the master page...ie who's arriving today and in the next few days.
Transaction history has also disappeared, also listing, inbox etc.
It's not your fault. Hope that helps. 🙂 Andy

Emiel1
Level 10

@Andrew216 

You should tag @Helyn8 (now done) otherwise she will not be notified about your post.

Andrew216
Level 5
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi Hi. I have exactly the same situation. I spent ages talking to "support" (lol) who kept asking what browser i was using, whether i was using the app (no). Telling me to clear cookies, cache etc. These support have NO IDEA about the web programming. Someone has obviously tried to change it to a drop down "menu" and then have not made it a drop down that works.
Try looking up you own listing without being logged on, click on it and then try logging in.
This may enable you to access the calendar page. Or hit the top left AIRBNB logo and send a message from the master page...ie who's arriving today and in the next few days.
Transaction history has also disappeared, also listing, inbox etc.
It's not your fault. Hope that helps. 🙂 Andy

Transaction history has also disappeared, also listing, inbox etc. upsers

Andrew216
Level 5
Scotland, United Kingdom

how do i reply....... i have been having this problem for weeks and "support" keep saying its my browser or clear cache or clear cookies, which my firefox and opera do everytime they close down. They are blaming the browser the host is using. Anyone got a solution??