Cancellations

Jules140
Level 1
Orbost, AU

Cancellations

Is anyone having difficulties with cancelations due to recent Gippsland fires.

just want to know how to postpone bookings and or change them to another date ??

anyone know

cheers Jules

1 Reply 1
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Jules140 , I hope you and your community are safe.

Contact both your Guests and ABB Customer Services, there's extenuating circumstances due to this disaster.

It is unknown who may have lost their homes and properties, or who may not even have phone/ internet connections at this time across various parts of Australia which may make it harder for some to be able to make connections.

It's always nice to offer Guests who have had to cancel/ change their bookings due to disasters/ health matters to have an open invite to come at a later date, it's good PR & many of those impacted would probably appreciate the warm offer.

Do remember as well as locals needing & offering accommodation to those in need, ABB also have there Open Homes Program operating.

As an aside, there's history of the fires in Gippsland, and Orbost and Australia in general terms tucked in here.

Very sadly it's not the first time such a vast number of living creatures,including humans, animals and nature have been seriously effected by forest/ bush fires.

https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers?items_per_page=50&snippet=true&query=Gippsland+fires

If you @Jules140 or anyone you know is impacted by the fires and needs a break away from it all and want to come to Auckland, NZ for some healing time & relief from the distress, please message me either through CC or my listing as I'm open to offering my room at a special rate to Australians.

Take care

Warm Regards

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand