Cannot view Messages on Desktop

Max1598
Level 1
Oakland, CA

Cannot view Messages on Desktop

Hi AirBnb, 

I am hoping to somehow get in contact with Support in order to report a bug whereby I am unable to view the Messages in my inbox via the Desktop user interface. My Account Messages area displays 'You have no unread messages' even though I have outstanding Inquiries in my inbox, which I am able to view via the Mobile interface [screenshots attached].

I am hoping to discover how I can solve this in order to view my Messages via the regular browser application interface. 

Thanks,airbnb_messages.png

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Max1598  I'm stumped, but I will say that screenshot doesn't look anything like my Airbnb inbox.  Is it possible you're on as a traveler, not as a host?  Click the picture in the upper right to see if it says "Switch to hosting" maybe?

@Ann72 The "Switch to Hosting" link disappeared from the traveling inbox with the last update. It is really confusing to go back and forth and it's easy to get stuck on the traveler side. If @Max1598 clicks his little picture in the upper right corner and then clicks "Managing Listings" it will bring him back to his hosting dashboard.