Change Display Name

Answered!
Steve2743
Level 10
Calgary, Canada

Change Display Name

Hey All,

I haven't been on the community foums for some time. Is there a way to change the display name in our community profile? It used to be the same as what is used in the user's main Airbnb profile, but that no longer appears to be the case, and I see no way to change it in the settings.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve
1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Steve2743 

The name is taken from the Airbnb profile and then a  subsequent number is added to make it unique. I noticed your Airbnb profile has changed to "Steve" and you probably want "and-Jayne" dropped...

I think you need to ask one of the admins to change it (or delete the current one, so a new one will be generated at first login)

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Steve2743 

The name is taken from the Airbnb profile and then a  subsequent number is added to make it unique. I noticed your Airbnb profile has changed to "Steve" and you probably want "and-Jayne" dropped...

I think you need to ask one of the admins to change it (or delete the current one, so a new one will be generated at first login)

Thanks Emiel, I thought that it was taken from the name of the host. I guess that changed at some point.

Steve

Hey Steve, late response but I had the same question.  You are correct, It is taken from the Host / Profile. I don't believe it has ever changed.

Hi guys, could you help me out too?