Cheating Issue in Gdansk - confirmation code HMAC82H42J

Alya84
Level 1
Baku, AZ

Cheating Issue in Gdansk - confirmation code HMAC82H42J

Добрый день. Пишу вам насчёт квартиры в Гданске С кодом подтверждения HMAC82H42J . мы приехали в Gdansk хотели заселиться звонили хозяину квартиры по номеру которому он предоставил через программу, Номер не работает потом написали смс никакого ответа не пришло попытались написать ему по Airbnb опять никто не ответил. Потом нашли квартиру на букинге нашли номер позвонили пошли в офис которые предоставляют эту квартиру , оказалось что такого человека не существует и что эта квартира не было забронировано на имя Аля Бабирли. Выяснилось что линк по которому я делала бронирование уже не существует на программе Эрбен би. Мне пришлось ждать 02:00 на улице в холоде пока я не уточнила что это был сплошной обман и воровства. Мне пришлось заново забронировать квартиру и заплатить два раза больше чем полагалось. Прошу вас вернуть мои деньги за квартиру в Гданьске на два дня.

Good afternoon. I am writing to you about the apartment in Gdansk with the confirmation code HMAC82H42J.  We arrived in Gdansk, wanted to check in, and called the landlord by the number to which he provided the program, the number didn’t work, then we wrote a text message no answer came, then tried to write him an Airbnb again but no one answered. Then I found this apartment at the booking.com,  called them, the owner asked me to comet to the office. It turned out that such a person does not exist and that this apartment was not booked for My name Alya Babirli. The apartment belongs to Pfenning by Happy 7 Apartments company and this person used all pictures and information of this company to to cheat on people. It turned out that the link by which I made the reservation no longer exists on the Airbnb program. I had to wait 3 hours in the street in cold weather, until I specified that it was sheer deception and theft. I had to re-book the apartment and pay twice more. I ask you to return my money for an apartment in Gdansk for two days.

0 Replies 0