City of the month August 2024: Warsaw โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

City of the month August 2024: Warsaw โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ

Warsaw, PL.jpeg

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

We are pleased to share 8th city of our "City of the Month" series!

This month, we're highlighting Warsaw, Poland๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ, a city that skilfully strikes a balance between its vibrant current past and rich historical legacy. Warsaw, the largest and capital city of Poland, is a center for innovation, culture, and resiliency. Warsaw provides a multitude of experiences, from its restored Old Townโ€”a UNESCO World Heritage siteโ€”to its state-of-the-art museums and modern arts scene. Everyone will find something to love in Warsaw, whether it's seeing the city's historic sites, taking in the beautiful parks, or sampling the varied cuisine!

Are you Hosting in Warsaw or have you visited the city recently? We'd love to hear about your top tips, experiences and any hidden gems you've discovered. Share your stories and recommendations with us below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

You can find all the previous cities that we have featured here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We would love to hear from you!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

2 Replies 2
Robert7021
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw - probably one the nicest European  city to visit during the summer time . Very green , very clean with lots to do . Apart from the popular and obvious  tourist places, I recommend to visit : Saska Kฤ™pa and its French street with lots of small  Caffes , art galleries , bookstores etc . 
Saska Kฤ™pa attracts young artists such as painters , writers and actors  . The suburb of embassies , and intellectuals . It used be an island before Dutch regulated the Vistula river long time ago. If you have more time see sandy river beaches,  visit Skaryszewski park, and enjoy architecture. Recommend to spend good few slow hours there ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Have a great time . 
Robert 

Qutaiba3
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw is one of the most beautiful cities and the capital of Poland. You will enjoy visiting it and discovering its culture. A beautiful and social society. Summer is one of the most beautiful seasons here in Warsaw. I always guide my guests to the important and beautiful areas. In addition to its various restaurants that offer many types of dishes. The city connects the past and the present. By visiting the old city, you will feel the beautiful history and the pleasant present. I wish you a beautiful visit full of joy. My greetings to you. . Qutaiba