City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Dubai,UAE BurjKhalifa Airbnb.jpg

Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to highlight the 9th city in our "City of the Month" series!

This month, we're showcasing Dubai, United Arab Emirates ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช, a city that skilfully combines modern technology with its heritage. Dubai, one of the world's most vibrant cities, serves as a major international centre for travel, business, and tourism.

Dubai has something for everyone, from the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, to the iconic Al Fahidi neighbourhood. Dubai offers incredible experiences whether you're lounging on the immaculate beaches, visiting world-class retail establishments, or dining at Michelin-starred restaurants.

Are you Hosting in Dubai or have you visited the city recently? We'd love to hear about your top tips, experiences, and any hidden gems you've discovered. Share your stories and recommendations with us below! ๐Ÿ‘‡

You can find all the previous cities that we have featured here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We would love to hear from you!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

3 Replies 3
Ahmed-Zaki0
Level 2
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Started hosting and already achieving good results; I hope to expand further in the future

Monette12
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Quincy,

My husband and I are based in Dubai for the last 36 yrs of our life! We consider UAE our second home. We can share a lot of places and stories, we literally saw UAE rose from the sand!

My AirBnB unit is based in Manila Philippines which Im taking care of remotely.

Hosting is my 2nd nature- i love interacting with my guests and ensuring that they feel at home is my mantra.

Let me know how i can be of help in UAE and in Manila.

Thanks again for sharing the conversation

Monette

Muhammad-Saqib0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Quincy,

Itโ€™s a wonderful city actually you can call it global city ๐Ÿคญ because many nationalities people living here.

I am hosting also here on bnb newly joined but locally itโ€™s been 4 years hosting