City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Dubai,UAE BurjKhalifa Airbnb.jpg

Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to highlight the 9th city in our "City of the Month" series!

This month, we're showcasing Dubai, United Arab Emirates ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช, a city that skilfully combines modern technology with its heritage. Dubai, one of the world's most vibrant cities, serves as a major international centre for travel, business, and tourism.

Dubai has something for everyone, from the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, to the iconic Al Fahidi neighbourhood. Dubai offers incredible experiences whether you're lounging on the immaculate beaches, visiting world-class retail establishments, or dining at Michelin-starred restaurants.

Are you Hosting in Dubai or have you visited the city recently? We'd love to hear about your top tips, experiences, and any hidden gems you've discovered. Share your stories and recommendations with us below! ๐Ÿ‘‡

You can find all the previous cities that we have featured here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We would love to hear from you!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

13 Replies 13
Ahmed-Zaki0
Level 2
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Started hosting and already achieving good results; I hope to expand further in the future

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ahmed-Zaki0, this is great to hear! What are your most memorable experiences as an Airbnb host in Dubai? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

-----

Ahmed-Zaki0
Level 2
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Hello Quincy,

Thank you for reaching out! Currently, Iโ€™m hosting three properties in Sharjah, which is just a short drive from Dubai. Right now, I have two different guests staying in separate apartments, and itโ€™s always interesting to see how each group makes the space their own. One of my most memorable experiences as a host has been offering personalized services, like airport pick-ups and small surprises for guests celebrating special occasions during their stay. I enjoy creating unique experiences for each visitor, whether theyโ€™re here for business, a holiday, or family time.

Being a host in this region is truly rewarding, especially when guests discover how vibrant the culture is in the UAE, beyond just the popular attractions of Dubai.

Looking forward to sharing more with the community!

Monette12
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Ahmed,

Great to know that you were able to host three properties in Sharjah.

If I may ask - how to apply the permits at the UAE government authorities.

Ive been wanting to do the hosting in Dubai but there are properties that do not allow such.

Thanks for your reply-hoping we can connect.

Regards, Marilou

Monette12
Level 1

Hi @Quincy,

My husband and I are based in Dubai for the last 36 yrs of our life! We consider UAE our second home. We can share a lot of places and stories, we literally saw UAE rose from the sand!

My AirBnB unit is based in Manila Philippines which Im taking care of remotely.

Hosting is my 2nd nature- i love interacting with my guests and ensuring that they feel at home is my mantra.

Let me know how i can be of help in UAE and in Manila.

Thanks again for sharing the conversation

Monette

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Monette12!

Thank you so much for your lovely message! That you have lived in Dubai for the past 36 years and have personally witnessed its transformation is amazing! 

You must ave such a unique perspective! having witnessed all the changes.  I'd love to hear more about your experiences and recommendations for both Dubai and Manila!

What tips do you have for those visiting Dubai? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quincy 

-----

Monette12
Level 1

HI @Quincy,

if we have friends or family who visit for the holidays-The below are the top destinations that must-see

Dubai Outdoor Activities

ยท       DUBAI DESERT SAFARI

ยท       DUBAI-Museum of the Future

ยท       DUBAI Burj Khalifa At The Top Observation Deck

ยท       DUBAI Global Village Year 2024

ยท       Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World Tickets

ยท       Abu Dhabi- SeaWorld

Abu Dhabi- Louvre Museum

We can support the arrangement in case the guests want a personal tour!

Thanks,

Monette

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Monette12

I just had a look at all the destinations you've shared, and they look amazing! These are great recommendations! 

How does a personal tour look like if a guest books one with you? (if I may ask)

Also, quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's or Community Manager's username from the dropdown menu  (this way I will get a notification when you reply) ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Muhammad-Saqib0
Level 1

Hi @Quincy,

Itโ€™s a wonderful city actually you can call it global city ๐Ÿคญ because many nationalities people living here.

I am hosting also here on bnb newly joined but locally itโ€™s been 4 years hosting 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Muhammad-Saqib0, this is great to hear! How are you finding it as an Airbnb host in Dubai? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-----

Muhammad-Saqib0
Level 1

Itโ€™s a great experience to be an Air BNB host and soon I am going to get my third apartment and list on  Air BNB and I will welcome more guests.

Aanbar0
Level 1

Hi @Quincy, thanks for reaching out. I am a mum of 5, Maths teacher by profession and trying to host for the first time and it is sooo exciting to do it in Dubai. I love that it is the city of the month it deserves it!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Aanbar0, thank you so much for your response here! It must be super exciting hosting in Dubai ๐Ÿ˜Š

What are the places you'd recommend your guests to visit in Dubai? 

-----