City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

City of the month: Dubai โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ

Dubai,UAE BurjKhalifa Airbnb.jpg

Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to highlight the 9th city in our "City of the Month" series!

This month, we're showcasing Dubai, United Arab Emirates ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช, a city that skilfully combines modern technology with its heritage. Dubai, one of the world's most vibrant cities, serves as a major international centre for travel, business, and tourism.

Dubai has something for everyone, from the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, to the iconic Al Fahidi neighbourhood. Dubai offers incredible experiences whether you're lounging on the immaculate beaches, visiting world-class retail establishments, or dining at Michelin-starred restaurants.

Are you Hosting in Dubai or have you visited the city recently? We'd love to hear about your top tips, experiences, and any hidden gems you've discovered. Share your stories and recommendations with us below! ๐Ÿ‘‡

You can find all the previous cities that we have featured here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We would love to hear from you!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

17 Replies 17
Muhammad-Saqib0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Itโ€™s a great experience to be an Air BNB host and soon I am going to get my third apartment and list on  Air BNB and I will welcome more guests.

Aanbar0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi @Quincy, thanks for reaching out. I am a mum of 5, Maths teacher by profession and trying to host for the first time and it is sooo exciting to do it in Dubai. I love that it is the city of the month it deserves it!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Aanbar0, thank you so much for your response here! It must be super exciting hosting in Dubai ๐Ÿ˜Š

What are the places you'd recommend your guests to visit in Dubai? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen