Clients having issues booking

Clients having issues booking

I have a guest trying to extend their stay at my property.  My calendar shows as open but the guest can not select the day.  I opened a support ticket and have not gotten any productive help.  Is any one else experiencing this?  I am concerned I am losing opportunities and would have never known.  Thanks in advance for your feedback

5 Replies 5

Client checked out and went elsewhere very disappointed in Air BNB

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Joseph1381 🌿

As a host you can also alter a stay - the guest will then get a request with the extended stay and will need to confirm. You can do that via the guest’s  reservation on your dashboard. Maybe that will be easier and faster than going through CS.

Best, Sandra 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Joseph1381 Typically when this happens there is something set in your settings that prevents the guest from selecting a specific date. Did you try to change the reservation on your end?

Thanks for the feedback but it was booking an additional unit I had because the one he was staying in was already booked for the night. I don’t think it was my settings because it showed as available on my calendar. Unfortunately The lack of support cost me revenue

I cannot believe it I just got a call from Support they told me it didn’t show up in the search. They stopped working on my issue to help someone else and I end up losing the booking