What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    I had one couple last week who never emerged in a week and ending up seriously damaging the bedding. You are talking boiling hot day, windows and doors closed, now it looks as if I have another couple who have come for this reason. My Airbnb is very beaut... Latest reply by Jacki17
    Hi, first time posting here but 5 years hosting. Bizarrely Airbnb cancelled a booking after the guests had already arrived, asking for us to provide some additional government identification. They refunded the guest in full and are not paying us. We immed... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    ********URGENT ACTION NEEDED***********Disconnection between City of Toronto and Airbnb Facebook group members of Toronto Airbnb Host Community are constantly reporting registration cancellation followed by all STR bookings. For last few weeks, members ar... Latest reply by Jenny
    He'll All! I'm relatively new to hosting and have a question about refunds. I need to refund a guest who needs to cancel their stay but has already booked and paid the entire amount. What steps would I need to take to give them their refund on the money... Latest reply by Stephanie2334
    I'm looking for advice on what to do when the host blatantly lies in response to my review. But first some back story...We stayed at an Airbnb paying $5626/month and there were so many issues:- AC was not working properly during temperatures of 110 F+- Fe... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I host long-term stays in my apartment and recently had a guest cancel last minute (24 hours pre-arrival citing Covid infection. My cancellation policy is Firm - fully forbids cancellations 7 days prior to arrival. When this guest cancelled - AirBnb immed... Latest reply by Kush37