How to send our trip information to family/friends?

Cindi-N-John0
Level 1
Mt Pleasant, SC

How to send our trip information to family/friends?

I know there was an option to do this when we first booked a place, but going back now I can't find it anywhere. I am feeling very hesitant about a reservation we have for a place starting tomorrow. It is rather secluded and has only one review (recent) and after us, their calendar is all blocked off. We are in a foreign country and have booked several different places during our stay with no problems, but now I'm thinking it would be wise to let family know where we will be through Airbnb. Does anyone know how I can go back and email our trip(s) information to someone at home??

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Cindi-N-John0  there must be somewhere in the app that has your itinerary details. Usually under "manage guests" you can add other guests which emails them your itinerary. you could put a family email in there? Although surely by now you have the property address, you should be able to fwd those emails to family as well. If you have further safety concerns make sure your phones work and you can upload information to social media channels.  I hope it's fine!