What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jamie1279
    Hello everyone. My husband & I have used Airbnbs for years (8?) and have for the most part have had positive experiences until our most recent trip. We paid $1600 including a pet fee for a five night stay at a cabin with the major feature of a beach acces... Latest reply by Jesse101
    Pretty much summed up in the title. I have a similar problem with lyft and their customer support literally refused to help me. A ticket was submitted a couple days ago by an airbnb representative, but I am not hopeful. A little frustrating because I imag... Latest reply by Lorna170
    URGENT: Air Bnb keeps canceling guest reservations EACH DAY right as the guests are ABOUT TO CHECK IN! All of our listings are on an island where people travel thousands of miles to get to and it's already happened to 4 guests! We are in the middle of sum... Latest reply by Sebastian252
    Does anyone think that the newly implemented search filters are a good thing? In my opinion, canceling the effect of a filter makes no sense and easily misleads a guest by booking in structures that he does not filter. As a host I have noticed that the vi... Latest reply by Marc9470