Co-host for multiple owners

Answered!

Co-host for multiple owners

Hey All, 

Long time Airbnb host, first time on the board. 

I am having a bit of a logistical issue. I have been co-hosting for 3 properties/1 owner for years now. I recently signed with another owner to co- host their properties. I can not seem to find a way to sign into the app using two accounts (like you would say for multiple Google accounts). Is there a way to do this and receive alerts from two log ins?

My other option is to have the new owner add me as a co- host using my current account. Will this share any information between the accounts? I'm sure one owner doesn't want the other in their business or receiving notifications somehow. 

Thanks for the help! 

- Joel

1 Best Answer
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Joel1114  hope you are well!

The easiest thing to do would be to get the new owner to add you as a co-host, then you’re able to see and deal with all the listings your support in one place.

There is no co-hosting connection between the different owners you support- the connection is only between yourself and each owner. 

Paul 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Joel1114  hope you are well!

The easiest thing to do would be to get the new owner to add you as a co-host, then you’re able to see and deal with all the listings your support in one place.

There is no co-hosting connection between the different owners you support- the connection is only between yourself and each owner. 

Paul 

That was my assumption. Thank you very much Paul!

Emma2432
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hi Pau @Paul1255 

I've been searching around for similar questions and have come across you and your wealth of knowledge 🙂

Would it be possible to to DM you as I'm a similar small co-host like you but aren't a SH as don't own a property (but have achieved SH for my properties) so wondered if I could pick your brains?

Thanks! 

Emma

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Emma2432  sure feel free to send me a DM, happy to chat 🙂