Co-host

Jeyotee0
Level 1
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

Co-host

Hello Airbnb community, I am looking to become a Co-Host. 

Does anyone know where to find people that need help with their listings? 
I have my own listing also. Please get in touch if anyone looking for help in managing their listings or holiday homes. 

peace and happiness!

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

hi @Jeyotee0 

I can see on your profile you have only recently started hosting on Airbnb so you might want to get some more experience before offering your services as a cohost. For example do you understand the major listing platforms? Do you have experience of managing cleaners and checking their work? Have you had experience of having to make a claim for damages or evict a problem guest?

If you want to set up a cohosting business put together a marketing plan to help you identify how to promote your services to hosts you see as your target market.

You can invest in social media pages and a website and advertising to reach hosts in your target area. Do highlight the services you offer and what you can offer that is better/different than your competitors.

You will also need a contract.

Jeyotee0
Level 1
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

Hi Helen, 

thank you for replying!  Just a brief introduction about myself. I joined in 2016. I have only managed my own listing so my experience is different as I have always been at the property. I just thought I could help others with advertising on social media like you mentioned, make sure house is ready  and welcome the guest . Managing cleaners can be done .
difficult guests is hard to predict but there are always house rules to follow. And I believe Airbnb is there to help.