Co-hosting

Guada179
Level 2
New York, NY

Co-hosting

I am an experienced host, good at public relations, and I have multi-language skills. I'd like to connect with other hosts who might need support and would be interested in collaborating with me as a co-host. Is there an option to connect on this platform?

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No it's against the T&Cs for this community to use it to promote commercial services such as co-hosting @Guada179 

As you say you are good at PR use these skills to put together a marketing plan to promote your services to your target audience and invest in online advertising to drive traffic to whatever channels you have set up to promote your business.

Sometimes you will see hosts on here ask for co-hosts and you can respond to them directly.

The best way to be part of this community is to use the expertise you have built up as a host to contribute advice and support to other hosts.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Guada179  I hope you are well!

There used to be a host/co-host matching service on the Airbnb platform itself, but this was removed a couple of years ago, so it can be hard for hosts and co-hosts to find each other easily- and some end up here posting for help and support or to provide it.

Happy to connect and share co-hosting information with you if you're just getting started, feel free to drop me a private message if you'd like to chat.

Best wishes

Paul.

Hi Paul I would like to talk to you about being a Co-Host if possible.

Diana B.
Guada179
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you for your answers! I'll be happy to connect.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Katie  or @Nick 

Can you help @Guada179  activate the DM function on her CC account so she can send and receive DMs?

Paul 🙂

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You should be able to do so now @Paul1255 @Guada179 

Guada179
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you so much Nick! Saludos

Liv
Former Community Manager