Confronting guest

Trish-And-Darren0
Level 2
Manitoba, Canada

Confronting guest

Hello everyone I just had a guest leave and looks like they had a great time playing grown up with a bottle of baby oil in the bedroom. I did have a mattress protector on and did finally save my sheets after a afternoon of scrubbing and re-washing. 
My question is should I confront them?  I have not left a review and neither have they. Sheets are just so expensive, and I feel they were not very thoughtful/respectful. 

5 Replies 5
Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

I would let it go. You can rate them down for cleanliness with a private note about stains... But honestly I think it's the price of doing business.

Thanx for your input Lenore I really appreciate a different perspective.  

Hilary79
Level 8
Spokane, WA

You can mention it in the private comments to them.  Perhaps knock off a star for cleanliness. 

This is my first time using  the community so glad you are all here to bounce frustrations off. Always great to have people step in and give advice. 
Than you Hilary!!

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Trish-And-Darren0   Adult games are part of the downside of hosting.  I am glad that you were able to rescue your sheets.   Just knock off a few stars for cleanliness and be vague in your review...most future hosts will understand "the guest was hard on the soft furnishings".