Congratulations to all the July 2024 Superhosts!

Kathleen187
Level 4
Exeter, NH

Congratulations to all the July 2024 Superhosts!

Well done! What changes if any did you do this past year to help your listing?

7 Replies 7
Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@Kathleen187  I  removed the cleaning fee and just raised my prices a bit and that seems to have helped with bookings.  Guests are appreciating it as well as I have heard some feedback from them about it. 

Karen

That's great to hear, Karen! Removing the cleaning fee and adjusting your pricing strategy seems to have made a positive impact on your bookings. It's always rewarding to receive positive feedback from guests acknowledging the changes. Keep up the good work!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

It's such a great question @Kathleen187 ! While we look forward to hear what other Superhosts have to say on the topic, I'm really curious what changes you've made to your hosting strategy since past year to provide a quality stay for guests. We look forward to hear your insights  and if you had any recommendations for other Hosts😍 

On a side note, the sunrise view near your listing is absolutely breath taking! You've managed to capture such a beautiful picture 🤗 It must have been such a serene view to behold 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

I'm also tagging the new Superhosts who visited us if they'd like to share, if they've made any changes to their hosting strategy since past year to provide a quality stay for guests 😉 

@Inmaculada-C-0 @Laura7513 @Anne14944 @Rogerio123 @Cecilia1203 @Wangui0 @Diogo207 @Aaron1270 @Rikke39 @Ibrahim220 @Mavília0 @Ruby167 @Valerio321 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Anne14944
Level 2
Austrey, United Kingdom

I’ve only been hosting for six months but I’ve found keeping my price slightly lower than I could has brought in regular bookings and five star reviews each time in terms of quality of stay v price

Of course! It would be a real pleasure to help the community and help us be better and better! thank you for the opportunity! Count on me and waiting for you in Milan!!

thats nice