Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

158 Replies 158
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Domingo134 ! A very warm welcome to the Community Center!

How are you and how is everything going for your listing? 😉 

Did you get a chance to explore our Spanish and Portuguese Communities? 😍 If you're interested to explore them, you can also click on the globe icon at the top-right of the website and find our communities in other languages!

Bhumika_0-1712340408312.png

-----

Neil698
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Very kind Bhumika! Seems like a great group to be a part of. Best.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

So glad to see you @Neil698 ! Would you like to share with us what keeps you going as a Host?🏘

Hope to see you around and read some amazing experiences that you've to share with the Community! 😍 

-----

Aimee224
Level 3
Elk Park, NC

Hello 👋 

I have been hosting my Airbnb for almost a year and really enjoy the experience. I’m in the NC mountains.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Aimee224 , So pleased to have you with us! 😍

Do you have any favorite guest moment from the past year that has encouraged you to continue create a great experience for guests?😉 We're eager to hear your stories! 🌻

-----

Keisha93
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Hello, 

I became a host seven months ago. I am loving it. With each guest I leave them a welcome bags with chocolate. 

I had 3sisters that booked for a reunion they had not seen each other in 27 years. I left my normal treats and card. Checked on them periodically during their stay. 

The day of check out she messaged and said that they left something for me.  When I arrived to the house I was so excited and happy.
They left flowers, Godiva chocolates and each of them gave me a card. This is something I will never forget!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Keisha93 ! Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful experience! I'm sure your hospitality would have left a lasting impression on these guests😍

Since you mention treats and cards📨, would you like to share what things do you accommodate in your welcome kits what would look like an ideal greeting card for guests by starting a new conversation here?😍

Some new or experienced Hosts visiting our Community will surely benefit from your experiences and tips 😉

-----

When guests book I find out the reason they are traveling and start the conversation. I just leave a welcome bag with snacks and chocolate, a handwritten card to thank them for choosing to stay and let me know if they need anything. Lastly,  I leave refreshments in the refrigerator. I have had some that visited for a birthday and for them leave a helium balloon attached to their welcome bag. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This is such a nice gesture for guests @Keisha93 ! 😍 Thank you for sharing!! 

-----

I am happy to share and also happy to belong to this community of superhosts! 

Thanks @Bhumika @ Excited to announce I'm a new Airbnb Superhost! Wishing all fellow hosts the best of luck! Let's create unforgettable experiences together!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome to the Community Center @Sunita34 ! 😍 We're so happy to see you here🌻. Many congratulations on your achievements!

Have you started hosting just recently? How has your journey been so far?

Wishing you all the very best for your Superhost journey! For many more to come!  😍

-----

Juan-Diego29
Level 2
Pichincha, Ecuador

Thank you Bhumika! Greetings from Ecuador  We are very proud of this mention. We’ve been working hard this year, thank you for this! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Very warm welcome @Juan-Diego29 ! 🌻 It is indeed a proud moment 😍 and so much well deserved! 

Would you like to share any tips or advice for new Hosts aiming to become a Superhost? 💪

-----

Always be attentive of your adds, renew photographs, make special  offerts, attract your guests in other social media like TikTok or Instagram and bring them to Airbnb plataform to book. We had success doing this. When the guests are in your place, surprise them with a welcome card, some fruits or a bottle of wine to have a wonderful stay