I made it to super host today!

I made it to super host today!

I am happy to finally achieve super host status.  I started mid December. Joining host pages on Facebook have been very helpful.  Its been six months now since I started and I look forward to many more!

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Dennis991 👋

Congratulations on achieving Superhost status! 🎉

It's great to hear that joining host pages on Facebook has been beneficial for you. 

Six months of hosting is just the beginning of your journey, and we're excited to see you flourish in the Airbnb community. Is there anything specific you'd like to learn or any particular areas you'd like assistance with as you continue your hosting journey? 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca Suggestions on how to get more bookings Monday - Thursday?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

@Dennis991 - this is a really great question. 🤔

I think this would be a great topic to discuss on the forum with experienced Hosts who will be able to support you further. Start a conversation here  😊

By the way if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and I look forward to seeing your question on the Community Center. Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines