Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

158 Replies 158
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hola @Alicia1264 👋

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! 🎉

We're so happy you love the Airbnb platform! You've added some great feedback here about payment options too which you can share with Airbnb.  Have you considered exploring different strategies to attract bookings on Airbnb, such as adjusting your pricing or offering special promotions to entice potential guests? 

Also, if it's easier for you to communicate in Spanish, we have a Spanish speaking Community Center too! 

You can also find it at the top of the Community Center homepage and click the globe to select the language you'd like. 😍

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 09.41.43.png

-----

Simone1513
Level 2
Nassau, The Bahamas

Hello...it's feels great to reach Superhost status......This month makes 1 year since I started this  journey.....keeping my cottage up to a high standard is really worth it when I get the great rating and feed back ...in addition to meeting some great people.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Simone1513 👋

Congratulations on reaching Superhost status, and happy one year anniversary on your hosting journey! 🎉

It's wonderful to hear that maintaining a high standard for your cottage has been rewarding, both in terms of positive ratings and feedback, as well as the opportunity to meet fantastic people. 🙌

As you reflect on your hosting experience, I'm curious to know if there were any specific actions or practices that you believe contributed to consistently receiving great ratings and feedback from your guests? 

-----

Herman245
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Dear Bhumika and team. You have our heartfelt gratitude for your warm congratulations. We feel incredibly blessed to have such wonderful people like you and the others in your team who have helped us reach this milestone with my Airbnb. Achieving superhost status means the world to us, and it makes every day with Airbnb brighter. The support and encouragement from you and your staff over the past few months inspire us to keep striving for excellence, and your thoughtful words ads an extra layer of joy. Thank you for celebrating with us and for being a part of our Airbnb journeys. We look forward to sharing more moments of joy and success together. Wishing you all the best, and once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Herman245 👋

Thank you so much for your heartfelt gratitude and kind words. 😍 We're so happy that we've been part of your Airbnb journey but the hard work for Superhost status is all down to you! So many congratulations! 🎉

What are some goals or aspirations you have for your Airbnb hosting in the future? 

Thank you again for your appreciation, and congratulations on your well-deserved achievement! 🤗 

-----

Grazie AirBnb e congratulazioni a tutti.

Essere Host è un lavoro impegnativo, ma quando i tuoi ospiti apprezzano il tuo impegno e si sentono a loro agio nei tuoi appartamenti è uno stimolo a fare sempre di più e sempre meglio.

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  

Thank you AirBnb and congratulations to everyone.

Being a Host is a demanding job, but when your guests appreciate your commitment and feel at ease in your apartments it is an incentive to do more and more and better.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! 🎉

Have you had a chance to explore the Italian Airbnb Community Center yet? If not, I encourage you to give it a visit.  You can also find it at the top of the Community Center homepage and click the globe to select the language you'd like. 😍

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 10.33.29.png

Keep up the amazing work as a host, and best of luck with your ongoing hosting journey! 🌟🏡😊 

-----

Hi everyone,

My wife Sherrie and started ours 2 years ago. We spent 3 months remodeling our home. Sherrie was the Mastermind behind every inch of the remodel. Interior design was her side passion. We dreamed of having a house on a lake that paid for itself when we were not there. Through her vision we created and made this possible. Almost exactly 1 year ago she lost a 4 year battle with cancer. Super host has had a whole new meaning for me since she past. The first time we hit superhost, it was an achievement we were both proud of because of the hard work we put in the house. I wr the last year since she has been gone, we have hit superhost 3 times and it brings a huge smile to my face. For this this is a high five to her for her vision and sleepless nights she spent toiling over ever inch of the house. From paint colors, to pillows to what type of silverware will be used. This project was her her baby. Knowing that I have been successful in keeping that vision alive makes me smile.

One of my favorite parts is we have a guest book where people can share their experience at "Casa Norman" our home. They will share beautiful memories of father and son fishing from our dock, enjoying a sunrise on th deck with a cup of coffee while watching the lake come alive. They always thank us for providing a great experience for family and friends to come together. I see this as Sherrie still making sure everyone around her is having a great time. She always loved bringing family and friends together and she is still doing that to this day. 

1000012780.jpg

Hi @Sherrie-And-Chris0 , thank you so much for sharing your inspiring journey with us.  It’s truly amazing how you and Sherrie poured your passion and hard work into creating such a beautiful and welcoming space. It's heartwarming to read your lovely tribute to her and your dedication to keep her vision alive is deeply moving. 🌻 

Looks like the guest book captures all long lasting beautiful memories that "Casa Norman" has to offer 😍 so beautiful! 

Is there any specific reason or story behind why you've named your home as "Casa Norman"? Did you and Sherrie choose it together? Or was it Sherrie who came up with the name? 💖

-----