Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

99 Replies 99

Hi @Matilda-Ampomah0 , it's so inspiring to read that you've gained the Superhost status in such a short period of time 👏 Kudos to all your hard work and dedication!

I am so glad to read that you enjoy hosting and that it gives you a sense of accomplishment!

How do you balance both the professions of being a host and physician? Have you experienced any challenges? 

If you were to author a book about your hosting journey , 👉what would be the title of your hosting biography? 👈

-----

Wow! It’s been crazy but rewarding too. I would name my journey “the bumpy ride to wealth “  and for a perfectionist such as myself, I’ve had sleepless nights thinking of clients comfort. Everyday is a welcoming challenge. Also my fear of not getting things done my way makes me extra check everything! Fortunately for me, I do more night shifts as a physician so my days are a bit flexible, allowing me to host. Im still adapting and finding ways to sort out some issues as they come up which includes getting a great team. This platform seems to be a great avenue to learn from other

I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve officially become an **Airbnb Superhost**! 🎉 This milestone wouldn’t have been possible without the amazing guests who chose to stay with me and shared their wonderful experiences.

Thank you all for your kind reviews and support! Your feedback inspires me to keep improving and providing the best stays possible. 🏡❤️

To celebrate, I’m offering a **10% discount** for my next three bookings! Use the code **SUPERHOST10** when you book your stay.

Here’s to more adventures and unforgettable memories! ✈️

#Superhost #Airbnb #Grateful #Travel

Melissa2736
Level 2
Davidson, NC

I’m a new Superhoat and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello to the community!  I’m happy to be here.

[Merged to the Welcome Superhosts topic by Community Manager]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Melissa2736 , we're so excited to welcome you to the Community Center 😍 I have combined your comments to this thread so that fellow new Superhosts can connect with you 

How has your hosting experience been so far? 🎉

-----

Thank you for the kind welcome message.  I am happy to be here to meet all of you!

S189
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Great Job!!

You mean on attaining/maintaining Superhost?

Congrats to you as well xD

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @S189 @Zheng49 , Many congratulations on Superhost status 🎉

Haha @Zheng49 , seems like you've been consistently achieving the Superhost status 😍 Do you have any tips for aspiring Superhosts? 😉

Hi @S189 Great job to you as well 🥳 What makes you most happy about hosting?

-----

Wayan135
Level 1
Mengwi, Indonesia

Hi, I am Wayan so excited to be this continue superhost from air bnb since opening our property. 

Hope we can always offer a good service and hospitality to our guests. 

Thank your for airbnb for amazing service so far. 

Best regards,

Wayan Tarpa. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Wayan135 , we're so excited to have you with us! 😍 

Since how many years you've been hosting on Airbnb? Congratulations on consistently achieving the Superhost status 🎉

How do you ensure offering a good service and hospitality to your guests? Do you have any tips that help you consistently achieve the Superhost status?

-----

Evdokia11
Level 2
Corfu, Greece

Congratulations everyone!!

Honored to be a part of the community!! 🌹

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Evdokia11 ,  Welcome to the Community Center 😍

I wished to invite you to this thread to share more about your hosting journey with fellow Superhosts.

How do you ensure an exceptional stay for your guests? Do you greet them in person on arrival?

Looking forward to read more about your journey!

-----

Jacob995
Level 1
Kings Worthy, United Kingdom

Hello

I am truly excited to have become a SUPERHOST! 
I have worked in hospitality for many years and since joining the Airbnb community I have aspired to always provide 5* service here in Winchester, Hampshire. 
I am keen to hear others stories of how they gained this status and help the community grow even further.

thank you Airbnb for this amazing opportunity 

Heartiest congratulations Jacob. It means a lot for us hosts. We wish you a very happy journey of hoisting, ney Super hosting.

Sanjay

Bharat

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]