Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

113 Replies 113
Jirigarthe0
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Greetings from Baltimore City, Maryland. Happy to finally make superhost status!! 🥳🥳All my hard work has paid off. Congratulations to all the superhosts!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Yay @Jirigarthe0 , congratulations on your wonderful achievement! 🌻 Your hard work and exceptional hospitality has definitely paid off 🎉

What specific strategies or changes do you think made the biggest difference in reaching this milestone?

P.S.: I’ve combined your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

Javaneh0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Yayyy👻👻👻👻 l became an Airbnb superhost in less than a 2 months. Congratulations to everybody for becoming a superhost 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Javaneh0 , that's definitely an incredible achievement 😍 Many congratulations 🎉

How did you manage to achieve the Superhost status in such a short period of time?

P.S.: I’ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

Hello again everyone!

Guests are TOP priority ALWAYS.

We approach it like this:

If we were coming to stay with us, what would we want?

Easy formula 😃

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Aaron1270 , that's a great approach — simple but effective! Guests can surely feel the care when hosts think about their experience from a personal perspective. 

What things have you kept in mind while setting up your listing, based on your own experiences as guests?

P.S.: I’ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

Too complex is too complex.

Simple. greet guests with a smile. Offer them assistance with everything including finding places to eat, things to see in your area.

Keep the cabins SPOTLESS!

It's really not hard when you pay attention and genuinely care about your guests having an amazing stay!

If its ONLY about making money for you, that's all it will be.

Jennifer4953
Level 1
Corte Madera, CA

Congrats to all Superhosts. Glad to be a part of this group!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jennifer4953 , Congrats to you on this accomplishment 😍

What inspired you to start hosting on Airbnb? 😉 Do you have any tips for hosts aspiring to become Superhosts?

-----

Scott2192
Level 2
Indianapolis, IN

Thank you, Lizzie. It is a pleasure to serve. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Scott2192 , Many congratulations for your Superhost achievement and welcome to the community 🌻

If you were to author a book about your hosting journey , 👉what would be the title of your hosting biography? 👈  😉

P.S.: I’ve combined your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

Time of My Life/Life of My Time

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's a beautiful title @Scott2192 😍

Do you believe that particular strategies have worked to help you achieve the Superhost status? Which ideas or tips do you find most effective , when it comes to hosting on Airbnb?

-----

I like people and I find them interesting. I enjoy being friendly and meeting people in an intimate setting and there's nothing more intimate than one's own home. 

Merin27
Level 2
Puducherry, India

I’m now a “super host” 

[Merged to the Welcome Superhosts topic by Community Manager]