Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

117 Replies 117
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Yay @Merin27 , thanks so much for sharing your excitement with the community 🎉

What inspires you to become a Superhost? 😍 Do you have any tips for new hosts out there? 

-----

Thank you bhumika, don’t have any tips but be dedicated and sincere in our work it will certainly show the results.. thank you 

I'm so excited to be part of this group. The Airbnb experience has been so positive + amazing. Cheers to more success for all of you and myself. 

[Merged to the Welcome Superhosts topic by Community Manager]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Eric8705 , Congratulations 😍 I am so glad to read that you've had an amazing experience as a host. 

What strategies do you believe have helped you achieve the Superhost status?

If you were to author a book about your hosting journey , 👉what would be the title of your hosting biography? 👈  😉

-----

Jeanne197
Level 2
Panama City, FL

Great to be a part of this super host community 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jeanne197 , Thanks so much for sharing your excitement and good news with the host community 😍 

What inspires you to continue hosting guests and creating an exception stay for them? 

-----

I'm excited to share that I’ve officially become an Airbnb Superhost! This achievement means a lot to me, as it reflects the hard work I’ve put into creating a welcoming and comfortable space for all of my guests.

To earn this title, I’ve consistently provided excellent hospitality, maintained high ratings, and ensured a smooth, stress-free experience for everyone who stays. From prompt communication to thoughtful touches in the home, I’ve focused on making each guest feel at home. I’m grateful for the wonderful reviews and feedback that have helped me reach this milestone, and I look forward to continuing to offer a top-notch experience for all future guests!

I am excited to be apart of this community. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rashell10 , thanks so much for sharing about your journey! I'm so glad to read that your hard work has finally paid off 😍  I am sure guests appreciate your hospitality.

Do you provide any specific amenities that help your guests to feel at home?

What’s one review that has stood out to you the most while hosting guests?

We remain curious to read about your inspiring journey!

-----

Greetings to All.
Congratulations on achieving Superhost status.

We first achieved Superhost status in October of 2014 when we had 5 Airbnb rentals in Bend, Oregon. We have made Superhost every consecutive quarter since then except for one quarter when we sold some properties and added some new ones. We sold our Bend, Oregon properties and bought a vintage (renovated) Triplex built in 1939 located in Boise, Idaho. We currently live in one of the apartments and rent the other two furnished rentals out through Airbnb and Furnished Finder. I also manage a duplex with both units furnished next door to our Triplex.

Being a Superhost means you are the best of the best. It takes extra effort to retain that status. One bad review can knock you out of the running. Bad reviews do happen no matter what. You just want to be sure you understand why you have been given a bad review and then make the necessary corrections. It pays to keep your Superhost status. Here are our stats for the past quarter.

15 stays

0 Cancellations
Overall Rating - 5 Stars
100% Response Rate

We generally don't supply food or snacks. We sometimes provide bottled water but we have filtered water in every rental unit.
We keep all units very clean and well stocked (especially the kitchens).  Two major contributors to the Superhost rating.

As you know, if you've made Superhost, its not by accident. There's a lot that goes into it. You've earned it. Over time you will make adjustments to your house rules, improvements to the property and so on. Reviews are key.

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work.

Stanley and Jan Roach
https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/4356821

Delphine624
Level 2
Petit Raffray, Mauritius

Thank you for welcoming me! I am now a Superhost😀 Just received an email. So happy! 

We started our Airbnb journey as a host in December 2023 when we welcomed our first guest in our small apartment in Mauritius.

I make sure our guests feel at home and are happy.

Becky375
Level 2
Austin, TX

Congrats! superhost for 14 years in a row.!

Aparna25
Level 1
Kolkata, India

Achieving Superhost status is no small accomplishment, and only those who have experienced the process firsthand can fully appreciate the effort it requires. This challenge intensifies when managing multiple properties, each with unique locations, layouts, and interiors. Maintaining a 4.8 rating on Airbnb is nearly equivalent to a 5-star rating, especially in today's landscape, where guests can be hesitant to give a full 5 stars. It often feels as though awarding 5 stars is akin to making a significant donation. However, it is through our unwavering dedication and ability to turn challenges into opportunities that we earn this recognition and truly understand its value. I know firsthand the level of excellence and perseverance needed to attain this milestone. Congratulations to all who have achieved it—this is well deserved!